Friday, January 23, 2009

Some things never change...

A few days ago, biting on the camera strap.

Ten and 1/2 months old, doing the same exact thing.
With her "Minnie Mouse" hair clips in, as she calls them.
Cautious friends.



It was a beautiful and crisp day today. Good day for Esther's favorite past-time: swinging. I swear that girl could swing forever. I asked her if she wanted to go down the slide, to which she responded, "No, I swinging." OK, then.




I finally persuaded her to run around.
























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have baseball trivia on your blog?? I never would have thought.

I'd have to agree with Esther, I like swinging better than going down a slide.

Suzi

Unknown said...

It's "useless knowledge" which changes every time you check the blog.

Kiy said...

Too cute, love the mickey mouse ears! I wish Em would swing, she's still terrified. Now the slide however, loves that. Go figure. :)

Cheers, Kiy